fbpx

2 BED MAISONETTES

Phone:
08095221128 – Ellion
Email: info@thehavenhomes.com

GENERAL FACILITIES

SPECIFICATIONS

Ground floor properties make it infinitely easier to move furniture and other items in and out of your property, fewer stairs to climb, and cooler during the hotter seasons.

While all Haven Homes designs are built for you to have amazing views, the first floor gives a better view plus other benefits.

Designed for life’s best moments of laughter, serving as the focal point of your home

Creating a unique concept requires a great deal of intellectual efforts which is a prowess of the Haven Homes team.

PRICING AND PLAN

2 BEDROOM MAISONETTE UNIT

The 2 bedroom maisonette unit is uniquely designed on 2 floors having a living area, fully fitted kitchen, guest toilet, two (2) spacious rooms (all en-suite) and one (1) dedicated car park.

Kindly be informed that the 1st Phase is SOLD OUT and our waiting list for the 2nd Phase is NOW OPEN.

The prices for the 2bedroom maisonette units range from NGN 47,000,000 (Forty-Seven Million Naira) to N53,000,000 (Fifty-Three Million Naira) (SOLD OUT) depending on the floor selected. Please see below the breakdown of the prices.

1st Phase – Sold out!  2nd Phase WAITLIST Now Open. Call for details of how to have first level priority of subscription.

Ground floor parking

1st and 2nd Floor (middle unit) 
N47,000,000 Sold Out

1st and 2nd Floor (side unit)
N48,000,000 Sold Out

3rd and 4th Floor (middle unit)
N49,000,000 Sold Out

3rd and 4th Floor (side unit) 
N50,000,000 Sold Out

5th and 6th Floor (middle unit)
N51,000,000 Sold Out

5th and 6th Floor (side unit)
N52,000,000 Sold Out

7th and 8th Floor (all unit) 
N53,000,000 Sold Out

PRICE:Ranges from N47,000,000 (Forty-Seven Million Naira) to N53,000,000 (Fifty-Three Million Naira)

2 BEDROOM MAISONETTE UNIT

ONE-TIME PLAN

Save up to 5% on the total cost of your investment when you make a one time payment.

FLEXIBLE PLAN

Designed to make payment flexible, this plan is structured to allow you pay an initial 25% deposit, with the remaining 75% payment spread over 24 months of construction period.

MUTUALLY-AGREED PLAN

This plan is suited for individuals desiring payment options outside the one-time and flexible plans, that caters to their personal financial scenarios

PRICE: Ranges from N47,000,000 (Forty-Seven Million Naira) to N53,000,000 (Fifty-Three Million Naira)

Can't find what you're after?

Call us on

08095221140, 08095221146

Contact Us

Don’t miss this great offer, feel free to say hello!